TSDBMSes: InfluxDB, Prometheus, OpenTSDB, TimescaleDB, Kdb+, FaunaDB.
Implementation Language: Native DB Query Language.
1. Choose a data set that has a large number of records (in the hundreds of thousands / millions)
2. Propose a logical scheme for data storage (Relationship entity diagram)
3. Create the physical schema for 6 management systems that reflect the logical schema.
4. Propose a set of queries / operations (from simple to complex) formally presented (usually in relational algebra): generally INSERT, SELECT, UPDATE, DELETE operations.
5. Define the scaling factor (ie the large data set is divided into subsets, usually one-eighth, one-quarter, one-half and the whole data set is used for testing)
6. Write queries in the native language of each database management system to avoid latency
7, Calculate the selectivity and complexity of SELECT requests
8. Execute each request on each subset of the dataset 10 times and keep the execution time
9. Compare the mean time and standard deviation between systems.
3 freelancers are bidding on average €183 for this job
I have many years of experience in Database analysis, modeling and development. ERD diagrams. Also SQL programming through complex stored procedure and table triggers.
I am ready for the given task given to me by you as i have strong data base knowledge and have previous work experience in SQL stored procedures and writing sql queries.