I have a Crystal Report 8.5 which loads data from a stored procedure MSSQL 2000.
Some new fields needs to be added to the report, so I added them to the stored procedure fine but cannot add them to the report, because they are not showing up in Crystal Reports - Field Explorer
I have tried hitting Refresh repeatedly, disconnecting and reconnecting to the database, and have Verified the Database.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $85 for this job
Hi Please visit my profile & look my [url removed, login to view] me on [url removed, login to view] at the rate gmail or add me on skypee [url removed, login to view] & make some more discussions to get work out [url removed, login to view] my commitment i wouldnt disappoint More