Looking for DBA Architect for long term, Monthly Payout 60k to 80K.
Architecture recommendation, HA/DR, backup, long term retention, failover, DR procedures, staging procedures,
o SQL Server 2012 and Upgrade of SQL Server
o Patching and upgrading SQL servers from older versions
o Tuning databases to improve query performance
o Setting up security, auditing, monitoring performance and capacity constraints
o Automating daily DBA manual tasks using jobs or scripts
o Writing T-SQL or PL-SQL including stored procedures, functions and triggers
- Experience in AlwaysOn BRD and FRD (Business Requirement Document and Functional Requirement Document)
- Familiarity with SQL Diagnostic Manager or similar tools
- Working knowledge of Windows Server administration, and Cloud technologies
- Experience in creating requirement, technical, architectural documentation
- Skilled at reviewing query performance and optimizing table indexes and structure to improve database performance.
- Data modeling to visualize database structure, and designing and tables
- Developing / troubleshooting SQL
Experience in AlwaysOn BRD and FRD (Business Requirement Document and Functional Requirement Document)
Need to Clear Client interview to get this Job.
28 freelancers are bidding on average ₹1890/hour for this job
Our team having more than 15 years of SQL DBA experience and we give our best support to the project. Our team will support through remote, if required team will visit the Data Center place to work.
Have industry hands-on experience of 6+ Years working on Microsoft SQL as a DBA and PL/SQL developer. Also have expertise in query tuning / performance optimization and other dba related activity.