I need a SQL Server 2008 R2 SSIS package that performs the task of moving source files located within specific folders on a file server to matching folders on an SFTP target.
The Functionality should be as follows:
1. There are 4 or 5 specifically named folders located on my local file server.
For example let's say the following folders exist in my source file server: folderw, folderx, foldery, folderz
2. Each folder has a different amount of files placed into it on a daily basis by another automated process. The number of files in each folder may vary on a daily basis and the file names may be completely random.
3. The same folders also exist on a target FTP site. Target folders = folderw, folderx, foldery, folderz
4. Ths SSIS package should copy all the files from the source folders to the matching folder on the target FTP site. The number of files in the folder vary daily. The programming should dynamically loop through all the files which exist in the folder and transfer them to the target folder with in a serialized manner. They do not have to be sent in any specific order as long as they are all transmitted.
5. After the files are copied to their matching target folders, the files should also be copied into an archive folder on the file server.
6. After each successful transmission an email should be sent to certain recipient(s) which either lists the names of all the files sent in the email body or may be attached in a simple text file. Whatever is easier to implement.
This project applies to a Windows Server 2008 environment running SQL Server 2008 R2.
I would like to use the standard SSIS components but will consider the use of a 3rd party add-on component (at a reasonable price) if it speeds up the delivery of this project.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $130 for this job
My Core skill is SQL server Integration services, on which i have experience of 6.6 years. As i am an advanced user of SSIS i can complete this task as per your expectation.