The goal of this mission is to support us about Postgres performance in the context of an important delivery in the end of June 2018.
• Manage dynamic graph on Postgres
• Monitor PostgreSQL usage (alerting, bottleneck…) and create relevant testing procedure to optimize performances
• Optimize PostgreSQL configuration and maintenance procedure
• Improve data management in Postgres to optimize the dynamic data management
• Build/imagine procedure to minimize the impact of update (insert, update, delete) on graph (edge table).
• Be able to perform analysis/processing on graph
8 freelancers are bidding on average €41/hour for this job
Have working and performance optimization experience for multiple databases, For postgres, also have completed large scale application Safety & Security Project..for Riyadh Traffic Police