Develop a plot to help communicate your model of what predicts strikes in the NY Mets 2021 Statcast data set. Visualizing regression results can be difficult---some options you can try include: a series of pie or bar charts expressing conditional probabilities, a coefficient or "ladder" plot (there are R packages that will get you started, such as `arm`), using `geom_smooth()` with a method that works for logistic regression... Give it a try!
Make a PDF (importing a PNG into Word may be easiest, or from RMarkdown if you are using RStudio) that includes your image and a short caption to help interpret your figure. Follow the "glamour of graphics" to present a visually appealing, informative product. If you include this image in the file you use to submit your homework, please also submit the file separately here so that I can grade it separately.
A few requirements:
- Submit your product in PDF format. Include a .R file that contains all code necessary to produce the plot(s) and analyze the data. Include your data file (probably .csv). Your plot(s) must be reproducible!
- The figure you produce, supported by the caption, must clearly communicate your findings.
- You may not use the default layout.
- You may not use the default colors.
- You may not use the default font.
- Any labels (axis labels, titles, tick mark labels, etc.) must be legible.