I need to produce a formula that automatically calculates the best order to display products on a webpage (i.e. widget A should be displayed 1st, widget B should be displayed 2nd).
I have a rough concept for this formula that includes the Wilson confidence interval. I have data for all of the product attributes that I want to use (i.e. price). I need help building a formula from this rough concept AND then applying the formula to 70 sample products so that I can see what the sort order for products would be.
I'll send you an Excel file with all of the data and my rough concept of a formula. I need for you to:
1. take my rough concept and develop a formula from it;
2. take the data from the Excel file and run it through the formula to sort the products &
3. structure the Excel file & write a simple description to help me understand how your formula works.
Please write me a paragraph and include the following:
1. Your background/experience with statistics;
2. Have you solved a similar problem before? If so, how did you solve the problem?
3. Either cut-and-paste or give me a link to a report/project summary that you've written.
I really appreciate your help on this project.