1) Excellent written and oral communication skills.
2) Ability to conduct univariate and multivariate statistics.
3) Ability to conduct statistical analyses using software such as SPSS, R, or STATA.
4) Ability to develop, analyze, and interpret complex research findings.
5) Knowledge of research, survey, and analytical methods and techniques.
6) Ability to articulate information in a clear, concise, and professional manner in a public setting.
7) Ability to prepare and present technical reports and make recommendations.
8) Ability to gain and maintain the confidence and cooperation of others, including various levels of management.
9) Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and work well under pressure to meet quick deadlines.
10) Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
11) Ability to exercise initiative, flexibility and demonstrate tact.
12) Ability to perform literature reviews, legislation summaries, and legal research.
13) Ability to perform public policy analysis and research.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $77 for this job
Hi I am an engineer and have done more than 150 projects including research and technical. Feel free to discuss more details of your project in chat. Thank you
I have understand the project requirement & interested to work for this project. I will start right now and I will do it within your time . Please send a message so we can discuss more & start the project. Thanks.