Need Engineer Licensed In Utah

I have a container home designed by another engineer already, however he's not licensed in Utah thus he can't Stamp it for me which the County is requiring. All I need is an engineer that is license in Utah to look at what the other engineer designed and put a stamp on it so the County here is accept the drawings.

Skills: Structural Engineering, Building Architecture

About the Client:
( 1 review ) Stansbury Park, United States

Project ID: #34377043

5 freelancers are bidding on average $150 for this job

(36 Reviews)

Hello Mathew B., I m an Architect/Civil Engineer/BIM/CAD Expert and will offer you the Best Discount. You can pay me a reasonable price + Good Review only. I want to review your Need Engineer Licensed In Utah plans/s More

$22 USD in 5 days
(9 Reviews)
(16 Reviews)
(3 Reviews)
(0 Reviews)