Welcome to the Brian Kidd and Associates team. Your task is the initial configuration of our new SuiteCRM system for our Telemarketing Team. As our expert freelancer, your ability to customize the advanced features in SuiteCRM will go far beyond a single project. Our concept expands on the MS Excel process, provides greater utility, and serves to take our team to another level of efficient operations. However, we are carefully evaluating your knowledge, skills, and abilities to ensure we have the right expert to help grow our system each month going forward. If you require little input, find creative solutions, and can think outside the box, you will be a great fit for our team.
1. The content of this document and the other two attachments are the only instructions.
2. Your experience and solutions are required to ensure successful configuration.
3. After you have configured the system based on the requirements, our team will test run the system and provide a list of updates to ensure functionality
4. Making corrections to ensure our functionality will be required.
5. Any additional requests for updates will be provided to you as a list. You will estimate your hours for each task. We will prioritize each task and award milestones based on the hour estimates you provide. It is your responsibility to deliver a high-quality service, work with the team to ensure customer satisfaction and stay on schedule and budget.
6. Collaborate with our System Administrator who has already setup our PABX system to integrate the click to talk features successfully into the five (5) unique user interface profiles.
7. You will be the SuiteCRM expert and our System Administrator will be the Expert in FreePBX. Since both systems are already fully functional. You have time to discuss your strategy together and prepare for the next project.
8. Provide a clear estimate of required hours for a successful completion of this project to continue with your services.
1. Configure in SuiteCRM five (5) unique system interfaces based on the requirements described in the MS Word file (“Open Source CRM for Outbound Call Center Concept” and the MS Excel file “Example of Current Call Data Capture in Excel”).
a. MS Word file describes each of the five (5) interface concepts and our intended purpose and use for each.
b. MS Excel file is our current template for data capture that our callers use during their calls.
2. Draft step-by-step instructions for our CRM System Administrator to setup new employee login profiles.
a. Simplicity is the key. Our system administrator only needs to add the new employees to our system, assign a user id and password, and finally assign to their user id one of the five (5) unique interface profile options.
b. We will provide a template and you will use system screenshots, arrows, etc. to ensure our system administrator can quickly put the new system into operations. Any updates during system testing will include updated instructions as well.
c. The instructions for our system are an enduring requirement and you will be responsible to include hours in any future task estimates for updating our instructions to ensure the most current instructions to use the system.
3. Draft step-by-step instructions for each of the remaining four (4) user interfaces.
a. We will provide a template and you will use system screenshots, arrows, etc. to ensure our team can quickly put the new system into operations. Any updates during system testing will include updated instructions as well.
b. The instructions for our system are an enduring requirement and you will be responsible to include hours in any future task estimates for updating our instructions to ensure the most current instruction to use the system.