Are you exceptional at sourcing products from China and Southeast Asia? Do you have
experience working with factories and transportation companies to import products into the
U.S.? Are you process-oriented and able to proactively identify risks? If so, WE WANT YOU.
We’re looking for someone with a lot of experience sourcing products from China/Asia and
getting them to the U.S. To start, we are looking for 10-15 hrs per week, but this will increase
over time as we bring on more products. This is a very important role for our company, so
there will be a screening process and final interview. Please do not apply if you are unable to
make a long-term commitment.
What makes this job different is that it’s ongoing, pays well, and has the opportunity for
- Identify high quality factories that can make specific products identified by our researcher
- Screen factories to ensure they meet specific requirements and collect contact and
- Assist with negotiating terms and contracts with the factories
- Optimizing shipping cost and time based on inventory needs
- Maintain a master production schedule that tracks projected ship dates for all active private
- Work with shipping companies and custom brokers to import the products into the U.S.
- Stay up to date on new products produced by top-notch factories that we may want to
- Develop a factory profile template and complete for each
- Develop/revise internal procedures to document best practices
- Fluent in English (excellent verbal & written communication)
- Process-driven with good time-management and organizational skills
- Self-starter with strong problem solving skills
- Strong integrity (straight forward, honest person)
- Adaptive and willing to learn new things
- Able to respond within 12 hours during the work week
- Computer with high-speed broadband connection
- Excellent with MS Excel & Google Sheets
- Willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement
- High hourly wage rate
- Potential for quarterly bonuses based on KPI performance
- Potential for quarterly raises
We like smart, scrappy people who have an opinion and a strong work ethic. We need people
who can follow directions completely and accurately the first time, but are also willing to try
take initiative and try different things. Our culture is all about continuous improvement.
We're constantly looking for ways to improve everything. "How can we do/make this faster,
easier, cheaper, better.” If we’ve learned anything, it’s that there’s more than one way to
achieve any objective. It’s just a matter of figuring out what works best. You can learn more
about our company here:
[login to view URL]
34 freelancers are bidding on average $443 for this job
Hi, this is Veda... I'm native Chinese speaker with fluent English, i have been working in the international trade company for a couple of years, i can do this job Stay tuned, I'm still working on this proposal.