Fitting 8 images into a circle.
- 8 images should fill the circle as much as possible.
- the diameter of the circle is as a parameter
- distance between images controlled by parameter
- the position of the images is completely random inside the circle (center x, y of the photo, scale, rotation).
- image proportions preserved
- non-blank pixels from different images should not overlap.
- minimum width/height of the image as a parameter
- maximum width/height of the image as a parameter
- blank pixels of one image can be used as space for
non-blank pixels from another image.
- rendering time of 60 sets (1 set = 8 images) is maximum 1-2 seconds.
On the basis of 8 single images and a few preset parameters, a new
output image is needed along with data that will allow to recreate such an original output image from 8 single images (x, y of the image center in a circle coordinate system, width, height, scale relative to the input size, rotation). The order is important.
Final product is a class written in Swift language (compiled by latest Xcode) which allow me to use it with 8 example images delivered as array of UIImage ([UIImage]) and some other parameters mentioned in description and documentation.
If you have any more questions please ask;)
Official documentation and example of output is in attachment.
‼️ PS If you are developer from India, then please do not place a bid. Thank you ‼️