[url removed, login to view] link between learning material and threaded discussion is problematic. When I move the cursor over an annotation in the learning material, the system struggles to highlight the relevant thread in the discussion forum. This is especially problematic when there are many messages in online discussion.
2. Moving the cursor over some annotations in the html file sometimes causes the html file move up or down. This reduces the overall usability of the system. I need threaded discussion to move up or down not html document
3. When I type the apostrophe symbol (‘) in an online discussion message the system displays \. Furthermore, online discussion messages do not allow users to write multiple paragraphs.
4. Would you make the threaded discussion wider so that it will be easier to read online discussion messages? There is plenty of empty space to the right of the learning material.
5. In a discussion forum message, next to a user’s name, I like to see message posting date in month/date/yyyy format. There is no posting date in the database.
6. Would you make the dimensions of the profile pictures bigger pop-up boxes? In a pop up window, there is no need to display annotation numbers.
[url removed, login to view] the registration form, would you add firstname and lastname textboxes that insert data into the relevant database table.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $1161 for this job
Hello, I' m a developer with advenced skills in Symfony2 framework . I'm interested in your project . I'm ready to start now . i will complete all tasks in just one day . Thanks .