You must have lots of experience with Windows Server 2008 for this project and you must have already configured Windows Server 2008 in the past.
We are looking for an expert to configure us the followings on our Windows 2008 Server:
- Front Page 2002 – we have already installed it, only configuration needed
(install Front Page in /LM/3WSRV/1 )
- Remote Debugging configuration. It should be working fine with Visual Studio 2005 remotely (pro edition)
- DNS & Name Server configuration
- Fix errors that can be seen in the Events Log of the server
- Checking of security issues and fixing those
- Configure the mail server
When configuration is finished, you should also show one of our technician remotely:
a. how to add a new domain name to the DNS nameserver
b. how we open the emails and configure the mail server
c. tell us where we need to be careful regarding security issues
You will be working with the Remote Desktop of the server.
THOSE WHO BID HAVE TO LET US KNOW IF HE HAS ALREADY CONFIGURED WINDOWS SERVER 2008 AND VS 2005 WITH REMOTE DEBUGGING.
If you do not mention this in your bid, we assume that you do not have done it yet, and your bid will be ignored.