Project Context: My bicycle tour company brings cyclists to Switzerland for a cross country trip. I am currently using an on-line application and rather simple data base. These are both integrated in our site and we use them to keep track of our clients, their application information and payments.
This is a busy time of year for us, so I don't want to make enormous changes. However, I would like to make the following changes (if possible)
1) Change some of the questions on my on line application.
2) Change some text on the applications (prices, dates, etc)
3) Make so the application process works without hassle in other browsers (currently it only works with Explorer)
4) Make it so that all of the administration panel allows me to see all of this information (entered on the application) inside a database in a table form. So that I see all clients at once and arrange the information according to trip date, etc.
5) Ability to remove columns or names of columns on “payment information” page. (need to explain this better to understand)
6) Put current database in form such as mentioned in #4.
Bidders will first need to understand my website and the information contained in process to make a bid. I suggest going to the site and going through the application process:(see [url removed, login to view] and then "join us" to see what our clients experience)to understand the basic features that I will need.
Afterwards, I will allow the three best bids (based on experience, rating and price) to see the "backend" of our site. This way, the bidder can determine if things can simply be "fixed" as I asked or if something larger is necessary.
Since this is a busy time for us, I would prefer simply to fix the problems that exist rather than doing any major work at this time.