We are looking for a Linux-savvy writer that can write a tutorial (in HTML) about setting up an OpenSUSE 10.3 server (not desktop!) together with Xen. This includes the creation of virtual machines (domU) that must run OpenSUSE 10.3 as well. If you explain how to install any other Linux distribution in a domU (besides OpenSUSE), that would be a plus, but is not required. We are looking for a quality tutorial that even newbies can follow, so the tutorials should be explained well, and above all, the steps from the tutorial should really work. If we are satisfied with your work, we can think of working with you regularly.
- fluent English
- strong knowledge of OpenSUSE, Xen, Linux in general
- length of the tutorial: between 500 - 10,000 words
- will to format the tutorial(s) according to our guidelines (HTML, so a good HTML editor such as Dreamweaver is a plus)
- no plagiarism, no rewrites
- must be available for corrections if any
- freelancers that take on the job must agree to forfeit any right to the copyright of their work to us, making this a contract to produce a service which we are paying to own