First I want to say that Freelancer doesn't have an E-mail Server category, so this might be a little broad on the skills. Maybe they could fix this some day.
Alright here we go:
I'm currently looking for a Linux e-mail server expert, asap.
Currently I have a server that is somewhat configured, but I'm still having issues and in need for more things to be done. Llike Sender ID is not setup, and other stuff.
The personal that was working on this project can no longer do it, that's the reason I'm looking for someone else.
What I need?
1) The server to be configured to send about 50000 emails/hour or something more relative to the server's configuration
2) Setup multiple domains that will be using this server to send the newsletters (currently 3 domains)
3) Configure all the that is necessary to delivery the e-mails on inbox for (gmail, hotmail, yahoo, uol, etc)
4) Properly configure the DNS, SPF, DKIM, Sender ID, Authentication, SMTP and all that stuff
5) Configure different relays
6) Make it work!
For the expert:
After configuration and everything is tested to be working as needed, I can send you some cash monthly for management and tweaks.
You will explain what was and will be done, and guide me how to add new domain and emails
After choosing the expert, the expert has to be available on GTalk or Skype for fast communication.
Note: The current dedicated server is a CentOS 5.6 server
* Expert will have the choice of working with the current configuration, or starting from scratch.
** Before bidding, please clarify any question you might have.
*** Also, save my/your time, and only bid if you can complete the work as described.