Hello I am looking for an experienced sys admin to setup and design a secured and sanitized Linux / Tomcat /PostgreSQL environment for running Java applications in the cloud, the ideal freelancer must have at least:
- solid experience in server administration and hardening.
- sense of responsibility and availability to attend emergency calls in such events
- experience with DNS services like route53
- ability to implement a cost effective but scalable solution
- experience with load balancing and autoscaling solutions for cloud
- ability to draw and implement an effective emergency / disaster plan ( including but not limited to DDOS attacks, service provider disruption, system compromised or database crash)
I am open to suggestions on which providers (amazon, rackspace, etc) we should use in any of the services required for this cloud setup, performance and uptime are crucial, said so only apply if you are confident you can take care in a very responsible and professional way of maintaining this setup as well. More information will be discussed with the qualifying candidates.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $13/hour for this job
Hello, i´m a system administrator with 10+ years of experience. My knowledge is based in IP communications, Linux and Windows servers, Security and Virtual platforms. This can be a quick and easy task. You have a PM.