We have commissioned a new Windows Server 2008 (Enterprise) on a VPS with SQL Server 2008. We have copied the content of several websites, all of which continue to use Access and configured FTP (working). However, despite installing these [[url removed, login to view]] Role Services on IIS, none of the sites are serving.
We need an experienced engineer! Is it you?
1) configure Windows Server 2008 and IIS7.5 to properly serve the websites (Classic ASP),
2) configure SQLServer 2008 Express to serve and be externally connected (for admin and upsizing needs)
3) configure one FTP user (in addition to the Admin) with access to a nominated site directory only
4) install and configure PHP for Windows Server
- we will expect you only to setup 2 nominated sites of the 10 on the server (we will follow your lead for the rest)
- Please note the server will be used for SMTP (thus these features are installed), but not for incoming mail (POP)
- We will provide you with the Administrator Login details for Remote Desktop access.
- You will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement.
In short, the issues should be easily spotted if you've setup up Windows Server 2008 a few times before.
There will be more projects if we work well together.
I'm a Windows and Linux server administrator with experience in configuring Win2k8 servers as well as SQL servers and php on windows. I can do this work for you.