We are an MSP that is looking for a person/s who can assist with desktop support on an ad-hoc basis.
Must have a desktop support background with solid Microsoft skills.
• Provide online technical assistance to users reported IT issue/problems.
• Support and rectification is provided by the use of online chat and remote access tools.
• Installation of Applications on clients computer and servers remotely.
• Technologies supported – Desktops, servers, routers, switches and printers.
• Must be able to work as a remote worker.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Two or more year’s experience with online helpdesk support
• Documented remote support, online chat and helpdesk system experience
• Experience with Microsoft Operating Systems – Win 7, 8, 10 / Server 2003 – 2012
• Complex fault finding skills (Application / Hardware)
• Cisco / Netgear /Desktop / Server hardware skills at an advance level
• RMM, Remote Access tools (VNC/Techinline and TeamVeiwer)
• Must have experience with MS SI Autorun and Process Explorer / System Explorer / Hwifo Apps
• Microsoft training including MS Academy certs
• Good command of English language – Written / Spoken
22 freelancers are bidding on average $10/hour for this job
Im currently working as Technical Support Engineer and the work is almost the same. It will help me grow more on my chosen field if you pick me for this. Thanks!
I am Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) and (MCSA) with experience in server and network infrastructures across multiple platforms of windows, linux and mac. I believe I have the qualifications that you need.
Sir, I have 7 yrs of experience in IT Infrastructure. Please let me serve you. I will do my best. I have in depth knowledge and hands-on experience in system , network & security domains. Thanks.
I'm working as a system admin and has been in the technical support business for the last 7 years. I might be able to help you with my years of experience in this industry.