Job Position: Fulltime position (Regular)
Job hours: Singapore Business Hours
Job Type: Remote Work
● Strong knowledge of application integration design, development and maintenance
● Strong technical skills including:
o Software design and development
o Database management and administration (Data compression, backup and recovery)
o Server maintenance, ideally Windows Server
o General IT troubleshooting
● Knowledge of app integration tools such as [login to view URL] and Zapier
● Experience with cloud-based productivity apps including Clubhouse, Trello, Slack, Todoist,
Google Calendar, Evernote, Asana, [login to view URL], Sunsama, Jira
● Experience creating mail rules/filters for Outlook, Zoho Mail and Google Mail
● Experience writing scripts e.g. Python, VBA, batch files, etc.
● Experience with web scraping information from both public and members-only websites
● Experience with backups to both local network and cloud storages
● Experience with Git Integrations and DokuWiki organization process.
● Excellent English communication skills, particularly writing
● Main responsibility would be to help our team of workers to automate workflow and reduce
● Integration of apps including Trello, Asana, Jira, Slack, Todoist, Google Calendar, Workast
ToDo (in Slack), Evernote, [login to view URL], Sunsama, and email.
● Automation of the workflow can be achieved e.g. using [login to view URL], Zapier or proprietary
Examples would be:
Create a workflow in a diary task management tool (such as Sunsama or [login to view URL]) where each worker every day logs in and is able to see his/her priorities for the day.
Fill a panel of the tool with a list of tasks from Todoist which the worker can drag and drop into their schedule for the day.
Regular tasks are automatically inserted into the schedule for the day by Google Calendar.
Create an integration such that each worker can assign Todoist tasks to their team or other teams via Slack.
Create an integration between Todoist and Google Calendar with Trello
Events from Trello automatically create tasks in Todoist and calendar entries in Google Calendar
When tasks in Todoist are knocked off, items on Trello project checklists get checked.
Create an integration to is automatically scrape a members-only website for new information on a regular basis, and post it to Asana
Emails are filtered for certain conditions and for the ones passing the filters:
Subjects are modified to include certain key information, such as the date/time, the sender’s name, or some other information from the body of the email.
Superfluous attachments are removed.
Emails are then forwarded to a given email address.
Write good documentation which clearly explains how team members can use the automated process to improve their workflow
● Provide full technical support throughout the organization
● Identify and troubleshoot bugs and other technical issues that might come up in the
development, implementation of any application.
● Automate regular data backups and perform server maintenance
● Perform database management and administration
● Write good technical documentation