The applicant needs to be responsible in doing the following:
- Can build in security during the development stages of software systems, networks and data centres
looking for vulnerabilities and risks in hardware and software
- finding the best way to secure the IT infrastructure of an organisation
- building firewalls into network infrastructures
- constantly monitoring for attacks and intrusions
- when the cyber security specialist finds a potential threat or attempted breach, closing off the security vulnerability
21 freelancers are bidding on average $199 for this job
Hi, I am certified ISO 27001:2013 lead auditor with 9 years of experience in cyber security. Please ping me for further discussion. Thanks and have a good day
Hi there, Am IT Security professional with more than 4 years of hands on experience, i can do penetratikn testing, malware analysis, Forensics etc . lets discuss in details to start.
I am a Security research in Web , App , Network & IoT field. Currently working as Pen Tester & Network Administrator in Company. Having good knowledge on Web & Network Pentest and Securing the network.