A senior level Datacenter lead with core experience in AWS (8+ years) working as an architect or technical lead. The
Individual should be passionate about technology, and would have worked as consultant to end client for short and long
term transformational projects. The ideal candidate will have strong overall infrastructure experience, with extensive
Windows, AWS and Citrix skills. Experience on VMware, Storage, Backup or Network is preferred.
• Responsible for design, development, and hands-on implementation of AWS Cloud solutions.
• Possess experience or atleast knowledge on Windows Server OS, Active Directory, Citrix, VMWare, Backup & Storage technologies
• Ability to lead level 3 technical resources with varying skillsets
• Drive & implement automation & Innovation Plan
• Serve as technical resource for client team’s efforts to determine the needs of the business that will simplify and automate the Infrastructure/applications as well as make them more efficient.
• Participate in planning, implementation, and growth of our customer's Amazon Web Services (AWS) foundational footprint.
• Work closely with our architects and engineers to recommend and design database or data storage solutions that effectively reflect our business needs, security, and service level requirements
• Work with application and architecture teams to conduct proof of concept (POC) and implement the design in production environment in AWS
• Work with our current application teams to understand our current applications and make migration recommendations and to-be Architectures in AWS
• Development of automated solutions to monitor and support
• Good exposure to programming i.e. Windows programming, PowerShell, PowerCli
• Ability to own problem management /perform RCA for high severity issues
• Ability to work as “Go To Person” for all kind of technical issues assigned to him.
• Conduct periodic assessments and work trend analysis & suggest proactive problem management
• Familiar with compliance guidelines like SOC 1 Type 2, S-OX is a plus.
• Having sound knowledge of ITIL practices like Change Management, Incident Management etc.
• Help team with critical technical know how
• Good knowledge on ITIL and worked on incident/change/problem on regular basis.
• Good in Techinical Documentation and design process and standards
• Expert knowledge on Critical incident management and SLA management .
• Must have superior problem-solving skills with extremely high levels of initiative and assertiveness.
• Effective interpersonal, team building and communication skills
• Effectively collaborate with stakeholders, Customers and Partners in a Service Delivery environment
• Able to thrive in rapid environment and adopt new technology fastly.
• Participate in business meetings with various stake holders