Don't really have time to finish learning to configure the Mikrotik (RB750G, v5.4); got the basics done but really want to do more. To someone who knows how to, will take probably 30 minutes or less.
So, my specs:
basics already done:
updated to latest RouterOS (v5.4)
ether1 is wan port (ADSL, PPoE client) - already working ok
ether2-5 form a bridge that is Lan - already working ok
DCHP server - already working ok
NATed connections from Lan to Wan (clients) - working ok
default forwarding every incoming to the mail/web/ftp/etc server - done
setting up SNTP client - done
UPnP on - done
graphing of Wan port traffic - done
- a couple of custom incoming port forwards
- maybe define some special ports as services for better handling (Apple Remote Desktop Admin)
- firewall setup to deny outgoing to port 25 except for few authorized static Lan addresses
- bouncing of Lan connections outbound to our own Wan address, to appropriate Lan address (as if they've come from the outside)
- setting up L2TP vpn server
- modifying UPnP so that only works for ports >50000
some traffic shaping to be done:
- outbound ack packet prioritization
- priority to some lan (static) IP addresses
- priority to some ports (mail services, vnc)
- skype prioritization (yeah I know it can't be done, I put it here just in case)
- lowest priority to P2P
also: setting up traffic accounting or flow or whatever is used to see who's eating up the bandwidth (I know this has to work with an external program, tell me which, better if MacOSX compatible).
how will the work be done:
I will supply full specs (basically as stated above, just with the added data of IPs, ports, etc.)
I can give you a VNC connection to a Mac OSX from where the router is visible via browser (webmin) (which in v5.4 is as good as winbox); or you can direct me how to open the Winbox ports so you connect from the outside.
3 freelancers are bidding on average $93 for this job
Hello, i'm senior network administrator in one of the largest ISPs of Latvia. Currently i'm managing about 500 mikrotik devices. I'd like to complete the configuration of your router. Waiting forward for your reply.