We are Java developers and not familiar with Windows technology. For our current project we need to implement SSO authentication with SAML tokens issued by ADFS.
To be able to implement this into our application, we are looking for someone who can help us, setting up the requirements.
We have a Windows Server up and running and now we need:
- AD installed and configured with some demo users
- ADFS installed and configured for our application endpoint
- federation metadata imported
- IIS configured for ADFS and our application endpoint
- Let's Encrypt SSL certificate installed
For someone who has the appropriate experience, this should not take longer than few hours.
Please only bid on this project when you have solid experience in these requirements and are able to complete this task within next 1-2 days.
Looking forward to your bids