We are seeking a 2nd Line Support Professional to support the client environment and help users to find solutions to their technical issues as well as monitoring the servers, network, PCs and peripherals.
The technologies supported include Microsoft desktop operating systems including Windows 7, Servers, OS and Office Suite and Citrix. We are seeking someone with strong communication skills who always puts the user first; you should be well presented and comfortable working in business attire. A list of duties/experience/skills for this role is shown below:
• Provide 1st line remote and desk side support services to end users.
• Troubleshoot PC related problems either via phone, remote tools or desktop support.
• Work to Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) in pressurised environments.
• Familiar with building, configuring and troubleshooting PC hardware components.
Behavioural skills required:
• Individual must be well spoken, have good customer facing skills and be well presented.
• Demonstrates independent and pro-active thinking
• builds effective relationships both within the team and across the business and Professional Services
• Must be able to work to specified standards and required levels of deportment, conduct, and sound ethical workplace practices. Must be able to work alone and unsupervised, taking the initiative when necessary.
Technical skills required:
• Must have good working knowledge of Windows operating systems. (XP and Windows 7)
• Must have experience working in a Service desk environment.
• Working knowledge of current and legacy hardware platforms. Familiar with building, configuring and troubleshooting PC hardware components.
• Working knowledge of MS Office up to and including 2010.
• Knowledge of TCP/IP standards and networking.
• Active directory and Exchange – administration
• Knowledge of ITIL and experience of working within an ITIL environment.
• Must have the capability to replace components on desktop PC’s. Hardware experience in printers and laptops would be preferable. An HP APS accreditation would also be preferable.
• Lotus Notes or Apple MAC experience would be an advantage.
Experience & Qualifications:
• Minimum 2+ year of experience in 1st Line Support
• Experience in MS Operating Systems, Mobile Technologies and Citrix environments
• Ideally, you will be aiming to gain Microsoft accreditations and progress technically.
35 freelancers are bidding on average €17/hour for this job
Hi, I am a Senior Systems Engineer with 8 years experience. i am also MCSE certified, with a BSc degree in computing. I have plenty of experience in Service Desk environments.
We have good quality support desk with ticketing system and monitoring. Also we have good strength industry professionals who already came from windows and server background. Trust us , we serve you better
hi I looking second line vacancy. I have experience with selected platforms and infrastructure. p.s. my experience in troubleshooting fixing and deep network knowledge will be bonus for your project ;-)