Looking for someone to jump in and diagnose issues we're seeing across three separate domains we're using in cold email campaigns via Sendgrid / [login to view URL]
Sendgrid is reporting higher open rates than we're seeing in [login to view URL] - I'm inclined to trust [login to view URL] as we have seen our response rate drop to almost zero.
* Campaigns that were previously opening at 20-25% are now around 2% (according to numbers in [login to view URL]).
* Responses to our campaigns have tanked (according to observation of our inboxes).
* Sendgrid makes it appear as though we're tracking 5-6x higher in open rates for comparable periods, but still lower than we're used to.
* We're using 3x separate domains in 2x different markets (UK and US)
* Mail-tester tells us that two of those domains are 10/10; one is 9.5/10
These campaigns were running for 4-6 weeks at over 20% open rate and no issues. Domains have been warmed up and have SPF / DKIM records.
What we're seeking:
* Diagnosis of issue
* Fix issue
* Test and hand over
... in quick time, if possible.
Let me know if any queries.