We are planning to open a company in Netherlands. Right now, we are choosing one of the options: 1) We have a company in Russia and we want to open an affiliate in Netherlands and then open another affiliate in US; 2) We'll open a BV(LLC) in Netherlands and then open an affiliate in Russia and an affiliate in US.
1) What kind of documents do we need to open a bank account in Netherlands?
2) When do we have to pay taxes?
3) What kind of documents do we have to provide to Netherlands' tax authorities, when we open an affiliate in US?
4) What kind of taxes do we have to pay? (VAT, income tax. payroll etc.)
5) What are the limitations for a controlled foreign corporation?
6) What are the rules and limitations of overseas investements? How can we pay dividends to an equity holder?
18 freelancers are bidding on average $83 for this job
Hi, I have read the project description and am interested in working on it. Consider sending a message so that we can discuss the project details exclusively. Thank you.
Please message to discuss more details Please message to discuss more details Please message to discuss more details Please message to discuss more details
i have a good general knowledge ,i will write the best content than anyone can ever write ,i'm new in this platform so it will be my first job if you will hire me .