For a CPA firm, we are looking for a person who knows the below tasks:
1. Know how to use the CCH access tax software (this is the top of the line tax software for foreign tax returns)
2. Be proficient with Forms: 5471 and 5472 - Especially, knows how to disclose the intercompany transactions from the TB, know how to disclose the related party transaction, the related party owners, etc
3. Know how to fill out SCH G.
4. Have the ability to ready the company financial statement (TB, P&L and BS) and covert the information to the tax return. The tax person should review the general ledger and pick up the items that are not allowed for tax purposes and for the fix asset items on the tax return
5. Work with multiple states: Know how to use the state allocations by sales part of the software
6. Be able to fill out Schedule L , M-1 and M-2 on Form 1120.
If you have the above listed skills then please let us know.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $34/hour for this job
Hello, I am a CPA and can prepare the forms requested but would need a minimum of $50 per hour to prepare returns on an hourly basis. Please let me know if you are interested. Kind Regards, Michael
Greetings We are a global outsourcing firm with a specific focus on the Accounting and tax outsourcing process. I am keen to discuss details and help you on the project. Look forward to hear from you. Thanks, RRC