We are an educational institution specializing in providing K-12 one-to-one tutoring for all subjects, AP course tutoring, university application, graduate application, and big data training.
We are currently developing our big data online courses in three different levels: beginners, intermediate and professional. We already have our own course curriculum in development at the same time. We are hiring an experienced lecturer to help up instructing the courses. Here are some details about this project:
1. The courses will be video recorded format, and all copyright will retail to our company. (
Confidentiality agreement required)
2. The lecturer will need to record the course (screen recording+camera) by themselves, and we will modify the raw video resources and watermarked them.
3. Each video will be 10-20 mins long, and our course levels are divided into beginners, intermediate and professional.
4. Msg me for further discussions.
5. Advice and suggestions can be made to the curriculum.
6. Must be authorized to work in the U.S
7. Bachelor degree in Data Science, Computer Science or related area is required
4 freelancers are bidding on average $2325 for this job
Hello. Big Data expert is here. I am very familiar with Spark/Hadoop. So I can help you perfectly and I will keep your delivery and the best quality. Let's discuss with your job via private chat. Best Regards.