European Help Desk Job Description
• Proficient language communication (both in writing & oral) in English, Spanish, French, Portuguese. Bonus would be German and Italian.
• Provide first line technical support via phone or email in the callers native language.
• In line with Service Management Principles, provide a high level of customer service for all support queries
• To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
• To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
• To log all calls in the Muller support logging system (ConnectWise).
• Respond to enquiries from clients and help them resolve and hardware or software problems.
• Respond efficiently to enquiries and effectively resolve any hardware or software problems and maintain a log of software and hardware problems detected
• Allocate complex calls to appropriate Muller Systems technical staff
• Be proactive when dealing with user issues and take ownership of user problems Log all calls on call logging system
• Monday to Thursday, European (Frankfurt, Germany) time: 9:30am - 10:00pm or Fridays 9:30am - 10:00pm & Weekends: 10am - 8pm
• Knowledge of Windows based environments (Windows XP, Embedded and 7, Server 2003, 2008 R2)
• Dell SonicWall experience, with working knowledge of VPN's.
• Proven knowledge and experience in internet connectivity troubleshooting.
• Knowledge of HP Thin clients.
• Great communication skills.
• A knack for troubleshooting basic IT issues.
• Must be able to travel to Canada for 3 months of training
• Must be bondable and demonstrate honesty & reliability
• Must be able to work reliably & unsupervised
• Must have a reliable internet connection, and reliable phone with backup (eg: landline with mobile backup)