This requires a deep understanding of the software and the ability to see issues from the customer's perspective. The breakthrough we made is that the software can be configured to meet all the different needs of the customer without writing a line of code. Everything is done through a wizard-based customization interface using a standard browser.
The ideal candidate has a strong analytical and logical mind, a technical background, good judgment, people skills, and excellent attention to detail in this position. They would show initiative in seeking ways to contribute to the success of the company that go beyond a narrow definition of job responsibilities.
The ideal candidate has 3 years of experience in a technical support role.
· Answer and respond to phone, email and chat inquiries from our customers.
· Assist with software installations.
· Document issues, file and follow up on customer problem tickets.
· Work with the Engineering team to resolve customer problems.
· Learn our software product inside and out.
· Become knowledgeable about products with which we integrate, such as Active Directory, LDAP, Outlook, Word, Excel and Salesforce.
· 3 years of experience in a technical support role.
· 4 year college degree preferred.
· Intelligence, creativity, familiarity with web-based technologies, and the ability to rapidly learn a complex and wide-ranging program.
· Experience with database concepts, web-based technologies, and operating systems.
· Excellent trouble-shooting and analytical skills, desire to solve problems and make things work.
· Good judgment, capacity to independently evaluate situations and identify the optimum course of action.
· Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
· Ability to interact politely with the occasional difficult customer.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and set appropriate priorities.
· Programming or IT/Sys Admin experience a plus.
19 freelancers are bidding on average $19/hour for this job
I worked as a service desk support for more than 2 years. I also worked as an onsite IT support for 3 years. I also have experience in managing exchange 2013 and office 365.
Hello, I have all the necessary skills that your looking for as a technical support representative. I carry an experience as Support Engineer from HP Inc and have resolved complex issues
I had been working as an technical advisor for a company " KokanSearch" for an year. So I believe I've decent experience when it comes to advising and providing sustainable software as well as hardware solutions..