I'm looking for somebody with good experience on writing content for products and articles for websites. Exact details will be given upon interview. Knowledge in SEO is recommended. Please also let me know if you have written contents for specific websites as well.
I will provide you with a list of products but you will need to be able to be creative and come up with some ideas of your own and all the content. Please include a sample of your work, and explain in detail how long the project would take to finish, and how you would plan to complete this task.
Website content is important not only for SEO reasons, but also for the readers who end up consuming our content. Bottom line, our website content should be used strategically to not only drive traffic but keep the visitors engaged once they are there.
To be considered:
• Must be willing to get familiar with our business plan for web text ideas.
• Must provide at least two samples of content that is actually being used online.
• Check against copyscape before submitting to me
• Articles should have NO spelling, punctuation, or grammar errors, well organised and make sense, be 100% unique and not fluffy.
• SEO and LSI essential (Keyword density of around 1.5% minimum)
• I own the articles once you have sent them
• Excellent English, grammar, spelling, and punctuation skills
• Strong research skills
• An understanding of our business and its goals
• An understanding of our customers and their needs
• An understanding of SEO
• An understanding of Internet marketing
• An understanding of Internet writing styles
Budget: $2.50 per 500 words article/product, it will contain at least 10 articles/products