Graduate student required to re-write a technical article and write another from scratch. USD$30 = AUD$27.8
For the re-write - Most of the work is done and you will need to add references and tests to engage the reader. the work is more than half finished. you need to polish.
For the write - you need to write from scratch.
1. about 2500 words (broken into small chunks of 100 - 200 words).
2. include assessments being challenging multiple choice, scenario questions/problems and practical projects that the student may complete in the workplace.
5. Each article must include at least 10 references (4 of which must be academic articles)
1. Use Harvard references format
2. Refer to at least 10 sources (including journal articles, newspapers, magazines, textbooks)
3. Refer to at least four academic journals
4. You must provide a list of the results of checks against leading plagiarism software
5. No SEO writers thanks
You will be provided with:
1. Examples of the writing style and document format I need you to follow;
2. An outline of each article and issues to be covered in the article and tests;
3. You will need to research other subject materials yourself from the internet.
1. have experience in technical writing, content writing or article writing;
2. have perfect English and grammar;
3. have a law degree;
4. be able to write succinctly in short sharp punchy sentences;
5. be able to complete the work within one month.
1. All of your work becomes the property of client. Specifically you may not provide a copy to or use these materials for anyone else.
2. All work is your own and original and will be checked using copyscape etc
3. Payment will be made in instalment upon the satisfactory completion of each article.
4. The existence of, contents and materials generated during this engagement remain confidential.
5. Only USD bids will be accepted. Payment will be made in AUD and converted at the rate of $1.08