Financial services company, King of Prussia, PA area
Implement core COBIT IT Governance processes at core sites demonstrating usage to pass yearly audit at Level 3 in Oct 2015.
The Project Coordinator is an integral member of the project team responsible for delivering clarity of all ASI deliverables within the project. The Project Coordinator is responsible for directing, organizing and controlling ASI project activities, under the direction of a Project Manager (Customer supplied).
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Attend client meetings and assist with determination of project requirements
• Track the progress and quality of work being performed by ASI resources
• Use project scheduling and control tools to monitor projects plans, work hours, budgets and expenditures
• Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the client, project team , ASI Management
• Maintain Contract Execution Tracking Log
• Track & manage contemplated change notices and change orders
• Prepare substantial completion certificates and ensure all required project close out documents are obtained
• Keep the Project Manager & Sponsors and others informed about project status and issues that may impact client relations
• Degree or Diploma
• 3-5 years of experience supporting Project Managers in the delivery of development projects or equivalent experience.
• Proficient in MS Project and/or Primavera and the MS Office Suite of products
• Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills
• Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment
• Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
Start: April 20, 2015
End : Sep 30, 2015
Daily activity but not necessarily full time. ~3hours/day or ~20/week. Could be combined with other project delivery functions to make it full time.