BitCAD is looking for an information security expert to prepare a product description part of business plan for one of our products. The goal of the position is to make an expert review of the product, and to compare it with current analogs.
The successful candidate must have the following skills and experience:
• 5+ years of experience in evaluating, implementing and managing networks, systems, and applications preferably in telecomm environment; and
• Defense in depth principles and technology including access/control, authorization, identification and authentication, telecomm infrastructure and payment systems security architecture; and
• Demonstrated experience applying security risk assessment methodology to system development, including threat model development, vulnerability assessments, and resulting security risk analysis; and
• Current knowledge of mobile malware, mobile OSs and infrastructure vulnerabilities, GSM encryption, SMS interception scenarios; and
• Good understanding of DTMF technology; and
• Experience with PCI DSS and 3D Secure is helpful.
Strong technical knowledge must compliment clear business writing capabilities to both technical and non-technical readers. Experience in organizing and writing reports and presentations of a technical nature is extremely helpful.
24 freelancers are bidding on average $468 for this job
Hi, I am certified ISO 27001:2013 professional. I have 8 years of experience in managing network security. Please ping me for further discussion. Thanks and have a good day
Content expertise and proficiency in writing product description Relevant Skills and Experience 3 years of experience and expertise Proposed Milestones $250 USD - full work