We are looking for a blog/content writer for 800-1500 words for 2 blogs a week. This will be an ongoing project for up to 2 years or longer.
We want to start with 1 blog written to see your writing skills and if you write well, then we will try one more. If the second blog is also good, we would like to hire for ongoing blogs. We will probably pick 4 candidates to write the first blog for $30.
We are an artificial turf company so the blogs must be informative. Here is our blog website: [login to view URL] -
If you are interested please message us why you would be a good fit!
We will provide the blog titles with potential content suggestions, but you will need to do some online research.
The writing requires research on the artificial turf industry, and must not duplicate past blogs.
So blogs will need a level of technical knowledge. The expectation will be, that as you become more familiar with artificial turf the blogs will become more technical, and the prices paid per week will go up. Experience in the artificial turf industry is preferred but not necessary. If you do have experience in turf please message us directly. The first set of blogs will be paid at $30 per blog. If you are able to become more technologically advanced and more informative on each blog we can pay up to $50.
How to Write Blogs for Premium Grass Blades
1) The title of the blog is the purpose of the blog. The blog needs the be about the title
2) The first paragraph is about the topic and needs to be catchy, so the reader wants to keep reading.
3) Focus key phrase- needs to be like the title and stated at the bottom of the blog, along with a list of keywords. The title/ focus key phrase needs to be in the first paragraph and several times within the blog; so, for example, if you are writing about “Why Artificial Turf is Great for Rooftop Patios”, the focus key phrase should be something like “Artificial Turf is Great for Rooftop Patios”. This exact phrase needs to be somewhere in the first paragraph and then at least one more time in the middle and the conclusion.
4) There needs to be a purpose to the blog; it just can’t talk about the benefits of turf.
5) There must be 4-5 Subheadings in H2. Subheadings are very important.
6) Subheadings need to have keywords and explain a subject. So, for example, if you are writing about “Why Artificial Turf is Great for Rooftop Patios”, a subheading would be “The Benefits of Artificial Turf for Strata Complexes”, not just “The Benefits”. Or another subheading could be “Artificial Turf Is An Excellent Choice For Rooftop Patios,” not just “Why ant’s an Excellent Choice”.
7) Keep keywords consistent throughout the blog.
8) Make sure “Premium Grass Blades” is throughout at least 3-4 times.
9) On some of the blogs, make them direct about a city near Vancouver, Canada (I will give a list to the candidate. Make sure the city name is in the title and at least 1 subheading). This is optional, and we will give you the cites name before writing.
10) Needs to have at least one inbound link (a link to something on our site, it can be a product, our contact us page, the gallery, installation guide, another blog etc.)
11) Needs to have at least one outbound link (IG, FB, Houzz, Pinterest, etc. will give a list, or they can found on other blogs on the website).
12) Conclusion needs to sum up the main purpose of the blog and have the title/ focus key phrase.
13) Conclusion needs to have a small sales pitch
14) Conclusion can explain our location
15) At the bottom of the blog, do a list of keywords and the Focus keyphrase
21 freelancers are bidding on average $46 for this job
Hi Sir I hope this message finds you well. I am professional freelance writer. I am interested in working on this project. Consider sending a message so that we can discuss further. Thank you