We need a technical document that should describe the current functionality (flow) of our website + new requirements that we need to develop. This document will be used by a coder to redesign our current website into Drupal 7.
The technical writer should be able to understand and describe in details the current flow from our website: BestCyprusCar
Beside the standards functionality of a classified script, those requirements should be meat during coding phase:
1. ALL info from current tables in database should be migrated (ads, brands, etc).
2. Backward compatibility: new script should have "nice" links; also it should redirect from the old (existing) links to the new ones.
3. The new design/layout should be similar to existing one.
4. Authentication/login/pass reminder using e-mail or SMS mechanism should be also available.
5. Keep existing PayPal IPN integration. Pay2publish mechanism should allow creation of different offers.
6. Create "My Account" functionality for users. Users will have different rights based on payments amount (ie the Admin can configure the number of ads that the user can post).
7. Backward compatibility for current login mechanism (ie link provided by mail while posting an ad)
8. Implement "Narrow by category" mechanism similar to amazon
9. Improve search functionality
10. Create functionality for "Add car to favorites and compare"
11. Create Newsletter mechanism
12. Night process that clean/optimize tables
13. Webmaster Administration page should be created to allow to our team fast and easy actions:
- update info/photos for any ad
- mark entities as spam (IPs, phones, e-mails) + blocking rules with different severity/expiration_date for these entities
- Reports page: different quick reports/statistics + custom actions per each entity inside the report
- Ability to add/configure new parameters/fields for ads
14. Current unix structure of images folder should be considered
15. Graphical statistics for daily pageviews per ad should be available into MyAccount only for certain users
16. Multilingual support
17. Keep (or improve) the current page loading time
18. Focus on accessibility and usability
Please place your bid starting with hi bcc.
We can provide to the selected technical writer a live session with the end-to-end flow, current customizations, background processes, etc.
IMPORTANT note: currently an ad can be posted without registration or authentication, so if you register an ad for test purposes, please put field tel1="555555555"; we will manually change for such test ads the posting date in the past, so our visitors cannot see them listed on first page. We'll delete all the test ads only after we choose the technical writer.
Thank you in advance for your help and cooperation.