We are inviting bids from experienced telemarketing agents / call centers who have previous experience in working on B2B Appointment Setting campaigns. The campaign that we wish to outsource is a hourly payment campaign and could be a long term engagement for the right provider(s).
The selected provider will be calling kindergartens and childcare centers located in Australia, asking to speak to the director / center manager / childcare activities co-ordinator, reading through a script which will be provided, handling objections and fixing an appointment for our client.
1. The selected provider will be provided with our client's calendar. Appointments have to be scheduled for ONLY TWO slots in the morning -- either the 9am slot or the [url removed, login to view] slot. Only ONE appointment can be scheduled per kindergarten or child care center. For example, a center says, we can give you an appointment at 9am on the 5th March 2012 and you see the slot is already blocked, you will need to convince the center to book the [url removed, login to view] slot which is the next available slot for that particular day.
2. Appointments for the same day are to be preferably scheduled in areas / zip codes that are in close proximity of each other. For example, if the first appointment is scheduled in the area with zip code 4301 (Redbank, QLD), the next appointment ideally should be scheduled in a nearby area; for example an area with zip code 4305 (Raceview QLD). This is to ensure that the client does not have to travel a long distance to get from one center to another.
What We Will Provide:
1. The script for calling.
2. Database for calling.
3. Pre-formatted call log sheets to report the outcome of each call.
4. The client's calendar to view availability of time slots.
What We Need:
1. Agents / consultants with prior experience in B2B appointment setting campaigns.
2. Excellent communication skills with little to no accent.
3. Ability to get past gate keepers and reach the decision makers.
4. Excellent follow through and closing skills.
5. Ability to follow instructions and work in a target oriented environment.
6. Ability to adapt to accomodate minor changes in the scope of the project.
7. Ability to think quickly and act accordingly.
1. Call recordings of all calls that have resulted in an appointment being set.
2. Call log sheets to be submitted daily at close of business hours.
3. Email addresses to be confirmed for all calls resulting in an appointment.
4. Any other reports as may be requested from time to time.
While we do not believe in aggressive marketing tactics, we do ask for minimum targets to be fulfilled to justify the hourly payments. Since this is an easy appointment setting campaign (our client offers services for children that literally sell themselves), we ask for a minimum of 2 appointments per agent per hour. We will initiate a week's trial (paid) to evaluate if shortlisted providers are able to meet the targets for this campaign.
Payment Terms (Please read carefully and bid only if you are fully satisfied with the terms)
1. Hourly payment of $2 per agent per hour will be made ONLY if the daily target of 2 appointments per agent per hour is met.
2. If the daily target is not met, payment will be calculated on a 'per appointment' basis for that day.
For example, if an agent works for 8 hours in a day and makes 16 appointments then the payout will be $16 (8 hours x $2 per hour) per agent. If the agents ends up with 5 appointments, the payout will be $10 (5 appointments x $2 per appointment).
Providers will invoice every Friday and payment will be released the Tuesday of the following week.
We reserve the right to reject any appointments we feel have been 'slid' through. We are looking for a long term partner and discourage such fraudulent practices.
Please feel free to contact us via the message board if you need further clarifications. We look forward to your bids.