We asist professional firms in the UK with their sales and marketing. The purpose of this project is to obtain sales appointments for our clients.
1. Making appointments with companies for our clients to sell their product/services.
2. Managing a spreadsheet of companies to contact, sending emails and making calls as appropriate to generate appointments.
3. Re-scheduling appointments as necessary.
4. Complete reporting forms and spreadsheets as required.
1. Exemplary spoken and written English, able to communicate both orally via the telephone and written via email and in reports.
2. Well organised, efficient, ability to work to deadlines and self-motivated.
3. Excellent telephone manner, sounding friendly and professional.
4. Good underatanding of UK economy, geography and culture.
1. Have 24hr broadband internet.
2. Excellent telephone connection.
3. Quiet and private area to work.
4. Have Messenger.
5. Work between hours of [url removed, login to view] GMT
1. Book a minimum of eight meetings per week.
2. Obtain quality appointments. This will be measured by:
> conversion rate of 20% plus, i.e. 1 in 5 meetings must become new business for the client.
> attendance of decision maker (DM) at the meetings.
3. Complete paperwork and processes accurately and on time.
Generous incentives will be paid based on targets being achieved.
This would cover an initial trial period, and if successful would be on-ongoing work.
We look forward to receiving details on your experience!