MindByte Communications (MB) is a well-established communications business, backed by exclusive contracts with our business partners. We provides a unique business proposition (healthcare management) that reduces costs and increases the productivity of healthcare facilities.
MB offers an international focused telesales function for our b2b unit with immediate effect. The role is to manage existing clients and to look out for prospects in the following areas on a part time basis for an initial period of 4 months in:
- hospital management and
- healthcare IT.
The successful candidate must have already proven track record in telesales in one of the announced areas. We consider in particular individuals based in Europe or the US and will assist our existing in-house sales professionals on special themes
Good IT skills (email, database, word) and a love for communication over the phone.
The initial role will be to take a hands-on role in outbound telesales calls to sercure existing business within your network and to generate new sales opportunities ensured by an agreed number of calls
To encourage via telesales activities to convert into real business
Attending events and exhibitions
Face-to-face meetings with the different cliets during trade-shows (travel paid by us) upon seen telesales success.
Achievement of comittments
• Maintain and develop advertising sales via telephone calls, Skype and emails (ideally within your existing network)
• Prepare client proposals, negotiate the terms of an agreement and finalise sales according to our business practice
• Make quick and accurate judgment calls in providing clients with appropriate offers
• Discuss new sales opportunities and build special packages or sales themes
• Follow up on advertising materials and monitor accurate placement of advertisement position in relevant publications
• Organise and attend client meetings during congress events
• Gather market and customer information
• Regular review of sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
• Inform the publisher about future buying trends on a regular basis
• Make regular reports on sales activities to the Publisher
• Well established projects in radiology, hospital management and healthcare IT
• Success-related remuneration with a very competitive commission; some basic can be considered according to your experience and existing client base
• Travel opportunities
Please indicate the desired commission for the project and please elaborate on your sales successes.
As requested herewith we disclose as well the earning potential:
Depending on the project you can expect anything between 2000 to 5000 monthly in commission payments. All projects are well established in the market but it needs a good effort. In any case, commission is progressive and UNCAPPED.