I have acquired the world wide rights to a unique new invention that has been selling incredibly well in my home market. The product is scientifically proven to remove a hygienic problem that is prevalent in 70+% of the Western Population, and has been received extremely well by the media in my home markets. Full details will be provided via the PMB to qualified bidders.
This project is intended to launch the product internationally, and to acquire a minimum of 10 agents/resellers in one or more major markets. We are therefore looking for an energetic and self-driven individual, who can help us find the right agents and distributors for the product. In addition to the project bid, we are offering a 10-25% cut of gross sales (via referrals), and while this project will only run for 1-2 months, we are looking to create one or more permanent positions based on the trial project.
It is very important that you are able to represent our product well in both phone and email engagement with potential customers, so we expect you to have:
1) Excellent communication skills especially relating to product information (no technical skills required). You must be capable of communicating using both oral and written media
2) Excellent language skills relevant to the target market (currently documentation exists in English, Dutch while summary product information exists in 16 other languages.
3) We expect that you are willing to operate via referral, i.e. we will sell and ship products via paid orders on Google Checkout or Paypal only
We dont expect you to buy any product at any time and there is NO PYRAMID or NETWORK MARKETING involved (!).
Looking forward to receiving serious and qualified bids only, please
12 freelancers are bidding on average $1267 for this job
Dear Sir, I am interest of the launch of your product in the countries of Greece and Cyprus. I will want to find some more details on that. Thank you , Xristos Please check your PMB
i have been a customer service representative for more than a year in a call center company. i have served as a liason to american customers and clients.
I am able to launch new product having capacity to attract [url removed, login to view] product have 10% capacity to attract customer I provide remaining 90% via my own presentation