We provide web site design, e-commerce development, database application, web hosting, online marketing and other internet related services. We are looking for a qualified, hard-working, part-time sales/marketing representative. We offer a competitive guaranteed base hourly rate with a lucrative, limitless commission plan.
Rate of Pay:
Base salary $15/hour and 10% commission on closed sales. There are no benefits offered as you would be a 1099 contract sales and marketing consultant.
Work Schedule: 15-20 hours per week (flexible hours can be arranged between 8 AM and 5 PM weekdays)
Work Location: Tele-commute via a virtual office environment. Dedicated access to a home office environment (Computer, high-speed internet connection, printer) and private phone line (landline or mobile) is required.
We will support you with sales training, lead generation and field assistance as you locate additional clients and build a strong customer base.
1. On a daily basis, cultivate new web site design business via the use of email and telephone prospecting.
2. Manage outflow of calls to current or prospective clients/customers
3. Create and maintain prospect/client databases.
4. Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services, in order to persuade potential customers to purchase a product or service
5. Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals
6. Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers
7. Record names, addresses, and reactions of prospects contacted
8. Telephone or write letters to respond to correspondence from customers or to follow up initial sales contacts
9. Produce and send letters, proposals, emails, etc.
10. Provide follow up to proposals (via phone and/or e-mail)
1. Will be able to use our CRM system
2. A proven track record of success in sales. Strong closing skills and prior experience in marketing or business to business sales would be an advantage.
3. Aptitude for building relationships and providing excellent customer service. Able to use tact and patience when dealing with customers.
4. Ability to motivate and influence key contacts and decision makers
5. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
6. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
7. Creative and articulate presentation skills .
8. Computer skills: we expect that you know how to format and create professional documents, and work with a team on proposal development.
You must be self-motivated, confident and articulate and maintain a professional appearance and demeanor. You must have a positive attitude, excellent communication skills, an outgoing personality and the ability to work independently.