We are a young and exciting company providing innovative Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions to businesses across Europe. Owing to the success of our services we are currently expanding our international team based in Central London. We are seeking an experienced individual, with a comprehensive background in sales lead generation to join the established team based in Hatton Garden, London.
As a Lead Generation Specialist you will be responsible for generating new business opportunities for our solutions sales team by conducting high-level conversations with senior decision makers about their business operations particularly in relation to their document sharing and social networking strategies. You must be strongly motivated, goal-driven, tenacious, have strong technical aptitude and exceptional research and profiling skills.
This role covers UK lead generation initially, and is expected to roll out across the Europe and the US in 2012 and will require a tenacious and versatile individual comfortable in engaging with people in different time zones and for whom English is their second language. This role therefore requires a very high level of English Language proficiency.
• Take raw data, such as a company name from established lists and internet searches and use your skills and intelligence to build a complete contact profile.
• Target organisations by making multiple prospecting calls every day.
• Identify the most appropriate decision maker (Director, CIO, VP, etc)
• Profile prospects to develop an understanding of their decision timeline and process.
• Positively position our SaaS platform in relation the prospect's needs.
• Effectively deliver leads to the sales team.
To be successful in this position you will need to be/have:
• Energetic, conscientious, and enthusiastic personality with good problem solving skills.
• A strong aptitude for understanding technical issues and solutions.
• Great verbal and written communication skills.
• Passionate about helping clients make the best possible decision.
• Proven experience with telesales techniques and processes.
• Use of CRM tools for tracking and managing the lead generation process.
• A proven track record of over-achieving targets with a team-player mindset.
• Independent, self-motivated and be able to work with minimal supervision.
• Graduate level education
• At least 2 year's experience in similar role.
• Good knowledge of software applications and IT services.
This is initially a contract basis but could develop into a full time role for the right individual.
The package is based on a base salary and attracts an uncapped performance bonus.
Please note that the successful candidate will be based on the best fit in terms of skill and experience.