I need someone to do cold calls to 320 people .
Please include this in the opening...
I am one of your available vendors advertising with the Federal Suppliers guide. Our company name is Fast Track IT Training and Consulting.
I was calling to ensure that you received my post card of services that I offer.
1. Can you confirm if you received from FAST TRACK IT, Your computer training and consulting firm, a post card showing the services that it offers?
(if YES, proceed. if NO, thanks and ask if they want more info on services)
2. How relevant are these training and consulting services to you and your department?
*a little relevant
*not relevant at all
3. How much do you agree to this statement: "A well trained staff is happier and more productive!"?
4. How interested would you be to learn more about the services that FAST TRACK IT offers?
(If very/somewhat interested, proceed. If very/somewhat disinterested, thank and terminate)
5. Would you be willing to have someone from FAST TRACK IT call you for more information about the training and consulting services it offers? Yes or No? This information dissemination will normally take about 2-3 minutes of your time only.
(If contact says yes, proceed. If contact says no, thank and terminate the call.)
6. When would be the best time to call you?
Those are all the questions I have for you. Before you go, so that my supervisor can verify that I really spoke with you, can I please get your name?
And may I confirm that your phone number is ________________?
Thank you so much for your time, you have a nice one!
3 freelancers are bidding on average $225 for this job
I am sure that the call should only take about three minutes per call. Which should only take two days, if I could reach everyone. I am only asking $225, I am very experienced in telemarketing.