Our vision is to be a brand known for unique, highly informative quality information, and solutions, positively touching the lives of everyone we come into contact with.
We will get there through building close relationships, and empowering our freelancers to have the tools and support necessary, to achieve the highest and best possible levels of success.
Sales Associate Job Summary
As a Sales Associate you will focus on customer acquisition. This includes, cold calling potential clients, client business referrals, web leads, and follow ups; providing prospective customers/clients with all of our services offered, and additional presentations as needed. You will work with our clients to create solutions for their needs and consultations through the sales process. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
Sales Associate Duties and Responsibilities
● Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients
● Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
● Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
● Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, etc.
● Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
● Presenting and delivering information to potential clients
● Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
● Working with the sales team when closing sales
● Tracking weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
● Building pipelines with channel partners and team members to close sales
● Maintaining database (Google Drive, CRM, Word, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
● Closing sales and working with clients through closing process
Sales Associate Requirements and Qualifications
● Comfortable making cold calls and talking to new people all day
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
● Persuasive and goal-oriented
● Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
● Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
● Self-motivated and self-directed
● Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
● In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry
● Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching next potential client
● Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
● Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
● Previous experience in outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience preferred
● Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience preferred
PST Wednesday thru Sunday
More hours available.
Holidays a plus!
14 freelancers are bidding on average $6/hour for this job
I have a good communication skill as well as i am so patient to listen to the queries of the customer and hence tries to solve their problem with whole heart and also i have good knowledge of computers.
This role is suitable as I carry 6 years of calling (Inbound and Outbound) experience in customer service with NRI clients also in sales for google process into add words for generating leads.