Please read this entire posting prior to responding, so that you have a good understanding of what we are looking for!!
We are a software development company, specializing in document management. Our business model calls for the majority of our sales to come from a channel of reseller partners. We are looking to aggressively expand this channel of reseller partners.
To accomplish this goal, we are looking for telemarketing services to generate leads – companies that are interested in learning more about our partnership program and hopefully becoming reseller partners for us. We will provide lists of potential companies to call unless you have databases at your disposal.
Ideal partners might include:
• Network administration companies
• I.T. consultants
• Imaging hardware / copier sales companies
• Business consultants
• Software integrators
But could include virtually any company that has a client base who could benefit from a document management solution.
We do not have the luxury of time to train our telemarketers. We will provide you with the value proposition(s) to convey, but it is essential that you already have a basic understanding of what document management is, and how it can benefit an organization – and be able to effectively convey that to a prospective partner. In addition, you must also (obviously) have successful telemarketing experience.
Please keep in mind – we are not looking for you to sell the software, we are looking for you to generate leads of other companies who are interested in doing so. So remember – you will not be speaking to potential end users – you will be speaking to the companies that will be (hopefully) selling the solution to the end users – meaning that you have a 2-pronged message to convey:
1) Why their clients need document management; and
2) Why they need to be the one to provide it to their clients.
YOU MUST BE LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES, AND ENGLISH MUST BE YOUR FIRST LANGUAGE.
This is not an hourly position. You will be paid per qualified lead turned over to us. To be considered a “qualified lead”, all of the following must have taken place:
1) You have spoken to the prospect and conveyed the value proposition of becoming a reseller partner of our document management software;
2) You have provided the prospect with the informational brochures (in PDF format) that we have supplied for you;
3) You have confirmed that the prospect has received and reviewed this information;
4) The prospect has confirmed that they are interested in moving on to the next stage – participating in a 1-1/2 to 2 hour demonstration of our software, so they can see how it functions and the benefits it can bring to their clients; and
5) The prospect has signed the non-disclosure agreement required prior to participating in the product demonstration.
This may require multiple contacts with the prospective partner. You do not need to schedule the demonstration, however – we will do that after you turn the lead over to us. At that time, we will also confirm that the prospect is indeed a “qualified lead” – after which you will be compensated. Our target is a maximum of $50-60 per qualified lead.
In order to be considered, when submitting your bid you will need to provide references of other companies for whom you have performed telemarketing services, and adequately demonstrate a basic understanding of document management and the benefits that an organization can derive from such a solution.
Please remember that you are not being paid by the hour, or even by the number of calls made. Compensation is based upon the number of qualified leads turned over to us – so please base your bid accordingly.
Please feel free to ask any questions.
We will also be conducting a phone interview to ensure that your professionalism and language skills are of the highest caliber. This could become a long-term committment, so please look in that direction!