We need a current or former Real Estate Agent to do 2 things:
1. Pull lists of properties that are for sale on the MLS that have less than 15% or less equity in them, call the listing agent and propose to buy the properties by taking over the loan (yes, you can do this... yes, it is legal... see line 503 on the HUD). If they are receptive, you will negotiate price and terms.
2. Cold call Real Estate Agents & Loan Officers to find out if they would be willing to refer their buyers that weren't able to qualify for a conventional mortgage (but have a decent downpayment) that we can get into one of our owner financed properties. They will get a referral fee for this.
About you: You’re truly a resourceful person that show up to work everyday and just gets things done with absolutely no excuses. You have a burning desire to succeed, are highly motivated and never say die. You are creative and communicate with piercing persuasiveness. You believe you can be the best at almost everything you do, and can prove it. You don't need hand holding and know that you can handle anything thrown at you. You're done with corporate America and just want to work without all of the nonsense. You should be good at building rapport and trust and be creative with structuring deals.
Don’t apply unless you're exactly what we're looking for. Fancy resumes or fast talkers won't get far here.
So - here's how you land this gig...
Respond with (and only with) the following.
(1) Tell me EXACTLY WHY you’re the best person for this job. I usually get 50-100 applications for every job post so "I am available" will probably get overlooked. Don't waste your time. And don’t send me your resume (or just copy and paste your cover letter).
(2) Tell me when you can start and what your availability is (this can either be a part-time or full-time gig).
(3) Include your name and phone number.
As long as this ad is up, the position is still available. THANKS for responding and the best of luck!