We would like to hire a Q&A, Website software tester. Your role will be to test our websites (and web applications) and make sure they are working as expected. You would track and provide feedback on any problem you find in the website. This is a full time position for 30 days. If it goes well, there may be additional months of service.
1) No agencies. Individuals only. Agencies will just be ignored.
2) English Speaking and Writing
3) Willing to work during USA day time hours. Non-negotiable. If you apply for this job and then tell me you can’t work during USA day time hours, I am going to call the local Embassy for your country and complain that you don’t read JOB AD PROPERLY!!
4) Minimum 2 years experience testing software and websites. Non-negotiable.
5) Reliable High-Speed Internet Connection
6) Reliable power for your office computer and Internet connection. If you are living in a country such as Pakistan that has constant load-shedding and power problems, you must own a backup generator or battery UPS. If you can’t show up for work because of power issues, then you can’t have the position.
7) Good sense of humor. We do not like working with people who do not smile and have a good time.
**If you have some programming skills, that will assist you in the testing process but it is not required.
Maximum Monthly Salary is USD $500
35 freelancers are bidding on average $444 for this job
Hey, I am Cavell Anderson and i have experience programming AND testing. Ive been doing so for going on 12 years now and I think i can give you all the results you need.
I have bid this project for $[url removed, login to view] provide me the details of the project and within what time frame you would like to finish it so that i can estimate the time it will take to finish the testing.
Hi, I have an exp of 6 yrs in manual and automation testing. I am staying in US, so i can work in US [url removed, login to view] you brief on this project.
I am very new to [url removed, login to view] i have 5 yrs of experience in Application testing.I have worked for Motorola,Bangalore and Samsung.I have completed many Android projects testing in short time [url removed, login to view] i believe i can gi More