As a hands-on QA Manager, you'll have the responsibilities of a QA engineer to start, ensuring all code updates to our site are appropriately tested and have minimal risk of causing site downtime. Ultimately, you'll lead a team who will manage the bulk of the QA engineering responsibilities, but you will remain a player-coach throughout. This is a great opportunity for a skilled QA leader who is looking for true ownership and autonomy in their next role.
What you'll do
- Collaborate with stakeholders to help establish the release process
- Establish and manage processes for both automated and manual testing
- Work with the infrastructure team to plan and implement a QA environment
- Work with design and dev teams to create and maintain test plans for all active products
- Help engineering teams develop clear and meaningful unit, integration, and acceptance tests
- Develop and maintain a process for creating test cases from planned features, and ensure full test coverage of the product spec
Salary Range: $700-$1000 Monthly
41 freelancers are bidding on average $631 for this job
Hi , i have gone through your project requirements and felt it's relevant to my profile. I having very sound project leading experience.. worked for many projects and delivered successfully.
Hello I'm was working as store manager for 7 years I can manage , working as team work , solveong problem and distribution the tasks to the team Send me we can discuss about salary